The Village of Gagetown has been approved for two Canada Summer Jobs positions and one SEED position.
The two Canada Summer Jobs positions will start on July 5th and run for a period of 8 weeks. The SEED position will start no later than July 5th and can run for up to 12 weeks.
For Canada Summer Jobs – applicants must be between the ages of 15 and 30 years and be legally eligible to work in New Brunswick.
For SEED Jobs:
- Be a resident of New Brunswick or a First Nation community in New Brunswick;
- Be eligible to work in Canada;
- NOT be an immediate family member (spouse, children, parent, brother or sister) of the employer;
- Be a full-time student (high school – grade 12 only, university or college) in the current academic year (2020/2021) and,
- Be attending a post-secondary institution (university or college) full-time in the fall of 2021.
Interested applicants should send their resumes to email@example.com or drop off a resume at 41 Front Street, Gagetown, NB E5M 1A1
Deadline for applications is June 18th, 2021.