The Village of Gagetown is looking for a qualified Summer Students.
We have one position is under the Provincial SEED Program. To qualify you must meet the following criteria:
• Be a resident of New Brunswick or a First Nation community in New Brunswick;
• Be eligible to work in Canada;
• NOT be an immediate family member (spouse, children, parent, brother or sister) of the employer;
• Be a full-time student (high school – grade 12 only, university or college) in the current academic year (2021/2022) and,
• Be attending a post-secondary institution (university or college) full-time in the fall of 2022.
We also have two positions available under the Canada Summer Jobs program. To be eligible for this program you must be
- between the ages of 15 and 30 years,
- be a Canadian Citizen, permanent resident, or person on whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act*; and
- be legally entitled to work in New Brunswick.
If you meet the criteria listed above for either program please send a resume to email@example.com or drop it off at 41 Front Street, Gagetown during regular business ours.
The deadline for applications is June 10th, 2022.