Restaurants & Accommodations
Coy Lake CampingCoy Lake Camping
If you are looking for a clean, quiet, family-oriented campground to relax and to make your home base for when you want to explore all what New Brunswick has to offer, look no further; Coy Lake Camping is the place for you!
We are centrally located just 2 km from exit #330, off the Trans Canada Hwy. at 1805 Route 102 in Upper Gagetown, NB.
- 10 km to Village of Gagetown
- 27 km to Town of Oromocto
- 50 km to the beautiful city of Fredericton
- 100 km to the interesting city of Saint John
- 125 km to Moncton, the shopping center of NB.
- Only 170 km to Hope Well Rocks.
The quaint village of Gagetown offers craft shops, pubs, restaurants, apple orchards, gas, NB Liquor outlet, a nearby winery as well as many more local interests.